1. Your primary care physician doesn’t treat car accident injuries.
2. A specialist will create detailed medical records.
- Details regarding the sequence of events that occurred during the accident
- Causes of injuries
- Pre-existing injuries or conditions
- List of diagnostic tests done to evaluate your injuries and condition
- Treatment, such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, vocational rehabilitation, and etc.
- Visits to other specialists for surgery or pain management
- Future healthcare needs
- Extent of injuries — whether they are permanent or temporary
- Impairment ratings — the extent to which your injuries impact your ability to work, perform daily activities, and enjoy life
3. Find a doctor specializing in treating your condition or injury.
4. Disclose all previous injuries.
5. Don’t miss any appointments.
It’s important to show the insurance company you want to get well. This means you need to go to every appointment and take all the necessary steps to receive treatment.
The most comprehensive accident and injury center in San Antonio has helped thousands of patients get well — physically and mentally. Give the office a call today to schedule an appointment!